Our mission is to capture enterprise-wide data on behalf of the University and provide a common platform for analytical reporting, meaningful insight, and actionable intelligence in order to enhance evidence-based decision-making.
EBI is a trusted, collaborative and vital organization which provides clarity and meaningful insight by consulting and partnering with our Emory community to support the creation of dynamic solutions through the use of enterprise data analytics.
Using the link above, sign in to the Community Website, and log a ticket for Emory Business Intelligence to:
- Report an Issue
- Request enhancements to new reports
- Request new reports in EBI
- Request small group training
News & Announcements
Required Course: Introduction to Emory Business Intelligence eLearning (260744)
This eLearning course is the only required course for access to the EBI tool. In this course you will learn about navigating EBI, dashboard basics, and how to submit an online access request form. Enroll in ELMS now!
Emory Business Intelligence Reporting (260351)
This optional instructor-led classroom training covers practical knowledge of how to run and retrieve Emory Business Intelligence (EBI) reports, including selecting prompts, saving customizations, drilling to see more specific data, and exporting data in various formats. You must complete the required eLearning course prior to enrolling in the instructor-led course. Enroll in ELMS now!
Location: 1599 Clifton Road building, rm 1.380
Dates & Times: TBA
Emory Analytics Training
The Emory Analytics Training: Developer Course is a rigorous 12-week training program where participants will be trained in data governance, analytic tools, and report development. This program is offered periodically throughout the year.
Reports & Enhancements
ALL FUNDS BUDGETING REPORT IMPACTS
The new all funds budgeting process has significantly impacted the way you analyze reports. It is essential that you Review the Impacted Reports and the All Funds Reporting Crosswalk Matrix. Additional resources are available here.
- New columns added to Revenue & Expense Transaction Detail Report
- New column added to Labor Transaction Detail Report
- New columns added to SpeedType Ref Lookup
Click here to read more about the enhancements.
NEW REPORTS ADDED!
- Budget to Actual Reporting
- Non-Sponsored Projects LTD Actuals Trend
- All Funds - Fund Balance Trend
- Budget to Actual Reporting - Sponsored Projects
- Consolidated Performance Report
Click here to read more about our new dashboards.
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Focus: Chief Business Officers
- Procurement Analytics Dashboard
- Asset Inventory
- Department Dashboards
- PI Portfolio for Managing Awards
- Research trends – proposals, awards, expenses
Focus: Loading Student Data
- IPEDS Reporting
- Integrations needed for future student and human resources data