Our mission is to capture enterprise-wide data on behalf of the University and provide a common platform for analytical reporting, meaningful insight, and actionable intelligence in order to enhance evidence-based decision-making.
EBI is a trusted, collaborative and vital organization which provides clarity and meaningful insight by consulting and partnering with our Emory community to support the creation of dynamic solutions through the use of enterprise data analytics.
News & Announcements
EBI Reports are now available
If you are getting an error when you visit a dashboard, first try clearing your customizations using the page options menu.
What You Need to Know
Changes from Compass 9.2 have been incorporated into the EBI reports
What Do You Need to Do?
If you need assistance rebuilding any broken customizations, you may attend the final open lab:
- Thursday, 12/15/16, 9am-5pm: 1599 Clifton, Rm 1.380
New eLearning videos are available in ELMS.
If you are interested in scheduling a small group session of 3-5 people at your location, please email email@example.com.
Additional classes will be added soon. Please check back for updates.
Click here to read more...
Reports & Enhancements
NEW REPORTS ADDED!
Click here to read more about our new dashboards.
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Focus: Chief Business Officers
- Procurement Analytics Dashboard
- Asset Inventory
- Department Dashboards
Focus: Compass Upgrade
- Conversion of existing EBI reports for updated Compass
- Building new EBI reports for new Compass functionality
Focus: Research Reports
- PI Portfolio for Managing Awards
- Research trends – proposals, awards, expenses
Focus: Loading Student Data
- IPEDS Reporting
Focus: EBI Standards
- Prompt location and functionality
- Integrations needed for future student and human resources data