Our mission is to capture enterprise-wide data on behalf of the University and provide a common platform for analytical reporting, meaningful insight, and actionable intelligence in order to enhance evidence-based decision-making.
EBI is a trusted, collaborative and vital organization which provides clarity and meaningful insight by consulting and partnering with our Emory community to support the creation of dynamic solutions through the use of enterprise data analytics.
Report an Issue - Request assistance if you are having a problem with one of the reports in EBI
Request a New Report - Send us a request for a new report or an enhancement to a current report
News & Announcements
***Using Firefox as your browser when accessing EBI will help to eliminate performance or display issues***
Does EBI seem to be acting up? Are you not getting results when executing prompts on a dashboard? Are you unable to make prompt selections? Try clearing your browser cache!
New Dashboards are in production:
The Business Officer Performance Management Dashboard provides a collection of reports designed to give a business officer indications of performance and the ability to proactively manage finances based on trends and a variety of performance indicators. With an enterprise to individual approach, pages within this dashboard can be run at a high level summary view across the enterprise, while also allowing the ability to drill all the way to line item information.The Investment Funds Spending & Market Value Dashboard provides endowment and related spending project information to the broader finance community. This dashboard will provide users the ability to view endowment and spending project information; drill to journal level detailed information; budget for scholarship spending in an effort to reduce financial aid impact to unrestricted funds; and see details related to restricted fund utilization. This dashboard contains data from Compass and Fund driver to give users a more complete picture of endowment funds in one source.
Click here to read more...
New eLearning modules are available in ELMS.
Click HERE to log into ELMS and enter "Business Intelligence" in the Title field to see all available classes.
If you are interested in scheduling a small group session of 3-5 people at your location, please email email@example.com.
Sept 15th, 1:30-4pm - 1599, Rm 1.380
Reports & Enhancements
NEW REPORTS ADDED!
- Business Officers Performance Dashboard
- Investment Funds Spending & Market Value Dashboard
Click here to read more about our new dashboards.
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Focus: Chief Business Officers
- Procurement Analytics Dashboard
- Asset Inventory
- Department Dashboards
Focus: Compass Upgrade
- Conversion of existing EBI reports for updated Compass
- Building new EBI reports for new Compass functionality
Focus: Research Reports
- PI Portfolio for Managing Awards
- Research trends – proposals, awards, expenses
Focus: Loading Student Data
- IPEDS Reporting
Focus: EBI Standards
- Prompt location and functionality
- Integrations needed for future student and human resources data
- Principal Investigator Prompt (in all Dashboards where present): PI Name and EmplID have been concatenated in all dashboards where PI is the prompt is present.
- Award Analysis Report >>> Award Detail Page: F&A Rate has been added as an excluded column.
- Budget Position Summary & Detail Report >>> Unrestricted Operating Budget Page: Event descriptions have been added as an excluded column.