Our mission is to capture enterprise-wide data on behalf of the University and provide a common platform for analytical reporting, meaningful insight, and actionable intelligence in order to enhance evidence-based decision-making.
EBI is a trusted, collaborative and vital organization which provides clarity and meaningful insight by consulting and partnering with our Emory community to support the creation of dynamic solutions through the use of enterprise data analytics.
Using the link above, sign in to the Community Website, and log a ticket for Emory Business Intelligence to:
- Report an Issue
- Request enhancements to new reports
- Request new reports in EBI
- Request small group training
News & Announcements
Instructor led classroom training:
Emory Business Intelligence Reporting (260351)
Covers practical knowledge of how to run and retrieve Emory Business Intelligence (EBI) reports, including selecting prompts, saving customizations, drilling to see more specific data, and exporting data in various formats.
Prerequisite: Emory Business Intelligence: Navigation eLearning (260345)
Location: 1599 Clifton Road building, room 1.380.
- 5/3/2017, 10:00am-12:30pm (Instructor-led)
- 6/15/2017, 2:00pm-4:30pm (Instructor-led)
Additional classes will be added soon. Please check back for updates.
Available in ELMS
If you are interested in scheduling a small group session of 3-5 people at your location, please contact us via the Finance Support Center.
Reports & Enhancements
NEW REPORTS ADDED!
Click here to read more about our new dashboards.
CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Focus: Chief Business Officers
- Procurement Analytics Dashboard
- Asset Inventory
- Department Dashboards
Focus: Compass Upgrade
- Conversion of existing EBI reports for updated Compass
- Building new EBI reports for new Compass functionality
Focus: Research Reports
- PI Portfolio for Managing Awards
- Research trends – proposals, awards, expenses
Focus: Loading Student Data
- IPEDS Reporting
Focus: EBI Standards
- Prompt location and functionality
- Integrations needed for future student and human resources data