For access to the Student Data Warehouse, please send an email to email@example.com
The first phase of the student data warehouse includes types of student information in OPUS, the campus student information system. These types include student biographical and demographic information, degrees earned, enrollment, student financials and admission information that will be used to support the primary reporting responsibilities of Institutional Research and the various offices within Enrollment Services. The initial reports for the first phase will include:
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Reporting
- Common Dataset
- Retention and Graduation Reporting
Degree Statistics is the first dashboard released for the student data warehouse. It contains information about all of the expected and actual degrees conferred and academic plan completions across Emory colleges and schools along with demographic information about the students. It provides a dynamic platform for analysis and reporting of degrees earned, majors and concentrations, as well as select demographic information about the student population.
The Degree Statistics dashboard has a default view that allows you to see the number of Degrees Conferred and the corresponding number of Plans Completed. In addition to the flexibility of performing custom analyses, various pre-built views allow you to explore the data in different ways, including academic career, gender, marital status, ethnicity, CIPS, and age.
The Degree Statistics dashboard also allows you to explore the degrees and programs here at Emory and answer a range of questions for a specific year or over a period of time, such as:
- How many people studied and received degrees in Biology?
- How many people have received more than one degree from Emory over the past ten years?
- What are the preferred majors by gender?
- Who is the oldest student and who is the youngest student who received a degree in the 2014-15 academic year?